View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 07:04 PM  
jpv
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by will76
who in the fuck are you? One thing i can't stand more then anything is people who think they know what i do and they can't be more wrong! If you want to know what i do, ask me. If you are not sure do a little research or ask me, don't go on and on telling me.... For someone who claims he spends no time on the boards how do you even know that I have anything to do with ClickCash???? hasn't been in my sig for months. INTERESTING....

" I don't doubt you make some money with them (popups) because that is all your business is... " BULLSHIT. My "business" is not popups. People do not advertise clickcash through me. I HELP people make more money with clickcash, they refer me when they make their OWN account. I am like a resource site for Clickcash affiliates. I make promos, provide content, etc. Actually I have never even helped any of them setup a pop up or even made a popup ad for them. You are totally off base. When i was making reference to popups i was talking about MY traffic.
Easy... I see in your sig now your teamclickcash email. I took a second to look at the page and I immediately mistaked you with someone else without looking at your site in detail. I remember someone in the past using a strategy that I was just talking about. I thought it was with click cash but I could be wrong. Sorry. It was an honest mistake.
jpv is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote