View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 12:17 AM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Official " How much have you loaned JTF" thread. Post if you loaned/cheated out of $$

Baddog's ICQ history with jtf, with him making up lies about me to help him get money out of someone else.

Jim, its one thing to run your mouth about everyone. You are worse than a high school girl with a secret. But it is another thing to make up shit about other people and trash them as an excuse why you need to borrow money. I didn't even know what your pay pal account was until you gave it to me so I could send you $60, but yet a couple months before you running your mouth saying I got your pay pal account shut down?

Nice little scam you have going here, how long have you been nickle and diming people? $30 here, $50 there? etc...

If you loaned jtf money or paid him for services that he did not provide post in this thread. I am curious to get a total to see how much you have made this year playing this little game. You always blamming someone else for not paying you or blaming epass or pay pal, you will always pay people back, but you don't. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, shame on me for doing so. Now you will probably just trash me like you do everyone else who gets pissed because they feel like they have been played by you.

Post in this thread and lets get a running total:

Will76 - $60 pay pal may 28, 2007

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote