View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 06:44 PM  
CarlosTheGaucho
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I remember way back when I ran a studio a couple of years ago, the biggest spender was around 2.500 USD / month on one of our girls..

.. The most incredible was that when she started she barely knew any English so I typed instead of her hidden with a second keyboard and behind the second monitor.. after only SIX MONTHS of hard work she was able to communicate itself it was not gramatically perfect but - she was a class, big tits, brains and sense of humour.. plus strong work morals.. She had a small kid and a super jerk idiot husband at that time.

.. I started with this guy, he was a cool lad from Chicago in his thirties - single and probably a bit shy for real contact.. I guess he had to beat off as well but not with our model.. never did, just used to come over for company.

The sponsor was Directsex and I guess she even moved to US later on to marry a banker she also knew over the livechat.. it can be probably said I changed her life forever... to get out of the hole from living with a douchebag white trash to live a live she deserved - she even doesn't know how many blowjobs she owes me ..
CarlosTheGaucho is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote