View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 01:58 PM  
Shoehorn!
Die With Your Boots On

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSenator View Post
As long as they are willing to be helpful, not be an asshole and remove your images within a reasonable time table then we can move forward. Taking the road and turnishing their image on the boards does not help mediate any problems. Bashing on the board only causes animosity and you may burn important bridges that you may need to cross down the road.
I agree, if it were that easy. I am talking to another sologirl webmaster right now who is telling me that they've been having the same problem, and that "awhile back they were all about removing our stuff, but ofcourse its still up there".

Let me put it this way, if you had a sibling or cousin or whatever who always came into your room and stole something from you, the first time or two you might say "Hes family, I'll let it slide with me just telling him that I caught him and I don't want it to happen again". After it happened the 10th time, wouldn't you realize that your first appproach wasn't very effective?