View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 03:07 PM  
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Location: PlanetEarth MyBoardRank: GerbilMaster My-Penis-Size: extralarge MyWeapon: Computer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipecrew View Post

Do I think its shitty that this girl keeps getting in fling? sure, but are they doing it? No. She is your average looking nextdoor girl that people are probably using to message members claiming she needs money for college etc. Some members are probably dumb enough to send money, so the behavior always continues.
i dont believe they are doing it either ( submitting the pic ) i'm sure it is just fake members BUT i dont believe those are random pics on the banners , those are chosen , unless 50% of the profiles are fakes , then it would also seem unlikely 50% of the profiles are scammers. I see an awful lot of solo girls on the fling banners.

anyways a helpfull suggestion might be to implement some more profile reviwers to weed the scammers out.. real girls dont use fake pics thus that only leaves scammers or "auto generated members".

I'm obviously no expert on dating sites but i would think people would be more inclined to stay with less people , but more real people.

or perhaps work closely with solo girl sites so they have a email they can quickly use to get their content removed. ( i think this is easier and offers a freindlier approach )

not like they should have to constantly check , but i think the future in copyright protection will be sites that work for content owners to find and remove infringing material for them sdo its not so laborious for each owner.

like shoehorn pays a company a small fee to actively search the dating sites for infringers.

fling works actively with companys that locate copyright infringemnt for its clients