Old 10-27-2008, 11:17 PM  
Almost Evil
Confirmed User

Allow me to post an email from Miss Amy Sativa:
Quote:
Subject: IS THIS RICHARD?

Hey I saw this thread on

http://www. gfy. com/showthread. php?t=865020

If this is you stop, you are miss representing me. I am not tested, and I wouldn't want to show up for a prospective booking being un tested while they were expecting a tested model. I have no problem getting tested. But I AM NOT AIM TESTED yet. Not to mention I am not totaly new to this I have had a few photo shoots, and I am currently modeling for www. almostevilgirls. com as well as doing cam shows for another company. I wasn't aware that you were going to hit up boards, I was under the impression you knew some people. I do not want to be exposed in that way, nor do I want my pictures on a board. I would appreciate it if you removed it. I would have had no problem if you sent them to specific people, but not for everyone to see on a board. People pay money to see my pictures. Thank you for your time but I don't think I could work with you, or through you. Have a good evening
I wouldnt normally repost an email, but she since she is not a gfy member, she feels I can share this with you.

AlmostEvilCash
| ICQ: 299372871
See Who I Am At AdultWhosWho.com!
Almost Evil is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote