View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 10:54 PM  
edgeprod
Permanently Gone

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice View Post
So what is up with autoblogger and chio?

People including myself that paid for autoblogger pro want to know.
I don't get paid a red cent for anything involving Autoblogger, unfortunately. I've tried to address that issue with Chio, with no success. I coded it, support it for a year or so, and put my heart and soul into it ... and I don't get anything out of the deal ... so I'm not sure how much help I can be.

I'll tell you this much, though: it's tempting to make something that's better than ABPSA and give everyone who ever bought an ABPSA license a free copy ... I've been hearing some very bad things lately (I haven't checked GFY in ages, been so busy with Feed Pushers, etc) about some of the things people got screwed on, and it's got me pretty steamed.

I have full control of my GFY account now, and all posts from now on will actually be me. This is the good news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retox Josh View Post
Bump for you edgeprod, good to see you out and about!
Thanks very much! It's been a long road, but if the bottom-feeds don't creep out from under their rocks too much, I'll probably stick around. Time will tell.
edgeprod is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote