View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 03:00 AM  
qxm
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0 View Post
In this economy lots of people are happy to have ANYTHING ending in "work".

I am here providing jobs.....I don't work for UNICEF or the Red Cross. I'm not a fucking charity. I am an honest employer, looking for honest/hard working employees.

I'm here offering finger/wrist shattering work for those who can put in an honest days work.

I am not here saying I am the best person to work for.....I am letting people know up front & publicly that I don't take any bullshit from slackers.

There is no break room & no latte's with extra foam. Just lots of mind numbing hard work that almost anyone could do.... for a meager pay.

But here is the golden filling to my offer......

(chance for major advancement into a much sweeter line of work, with much better pay)
Easy mon..easy.... I wasn't questioning the tasks assigned, employer or line of work.. I was referring to the choice of words when referring to a position that can be described as "data entry" as "monkey work" ... a lil inappropriate for a job offer but hey.......ur right.. given the current economy (I blame the tubes..lol) I guess there are people who can tolerate/ignore how others refer to them in exchange for a fair wage...

In all fairness.. that last offer is quite an incentive assuming someone could get some good SEO info as an added bonus....

qxm is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote