View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 04:44 PM  
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by borked View Post
Nothing is ever perfect, though I'm interested to know why you use both systems?

Textmat and Coda on the mac are simply excellent and I think it's ironic that PowerPoint is a better app on the Mac than on Windows.

But apart from those 3, I'd say I'm ambivalent as to OS as all the other apps I use are both Mac/Windows with no difference, though I prefer the Mac as an OS as it's less of a pain to use than the Windows OS. (plus I can easily go Mac->Windows with Fusion, but not the reverse)
mostly because i had to. i worked for a newspaper, a recording studio and a prepress company over the years - they all used Mac. Privately after Atari ST I always used Windows cause the hardware was much cheaper and more software available.

today i have a MPB but I run Parallels for MS Outlook and Trillian mostly. and in my office everything is Windows

i can work on both systems - but i like what someone else once said: Mac makes complicated things easy and easy things complicated. For example there is no program like ACDSee for Mac - which is a huge pain in the ass. And i tried at least 20 programs.
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote