View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 12:54 PM  
stickyfingerz
Doin fine

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
The guys at removeyourcontent.com (as you know) do a fantastic job already. They have the learning curve down as far as who runs what and how to get stuff down quick.

But even that can be a daunting task. There are just so many damn torrents and tubes out there.

And of course there are surfer forums with mile long threads dedicated to specific girls and where the latest uploaded torrent file can be found.

There are threads about Claudia-Marie, Sara Jay, Daphanae Rosen, Kelly Madison, Puma Swede, etc. (I'm only highlighting the big tit ones because that's our niche on Claudia-Marie) And there are THOUSANDS of them full of where to find everything these girls have done for FREE.

Yeah, some of our early stuff still pops up out there. Somewhere there is a guy in this world uploading a 2007 or early 2008 Claudia-Marie vid right now. But they aren't getting our new ones. And removeyourcontent finds those old ones as expediently as possible and gets them down.

That's why I hired them instead of just putting a grunt to work on it.
Since Aussie Rebel and I have buried the hatchet I will use removeyourcontent.com if I ever have any that gets stolen.
stickyfingerz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote