View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 04:00 AM  
After Shock Media
It's coming look busy

Location: "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn".
What is or was your irrational fear?

I know as a kid I had two fears although they are somewhat related and one did develop after the other had pretty much passed.

First was as a very young kid (around 7-8 I think) and I started to get very strong nightmares about Jack from Jack in the box fame. He would chase me in my sleep trying to capture me and threaten me that if I allowed them to blow him up he would kill me and turn me into hamburger. This was when he still was just a head on top of a box and if I recall the franchise wanted to change its image and were (did) going to blow him up on national TV in either the very late 70's or very early 80's. I did become more and more irrational before it aired, but he also said I could not tell my parents either so I was stuck. Then I saw it and they blew him up. I almost went into shock and had cold sweats and was very upset. I also refused to sleep for several days and was showing real bad mental signs that had everyone freaked until my parents took me to the doctor and he advised them to have me get some sleep (duh, but they also did not know I would sit awake in my room at night shaking.) - so they drugged me. I thought for sure I was going to die.

Will save second fear developed later on assuming some others share theirs.

[email protected] ICQ:135982156 AIM: Aftershockmed1a MSN: [email protected]
After Shock Media is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote