View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 03:58 PM  
gianttits

Looking to start erotic story site - questions on getting content

I own the domain FuckStories.com (which presently is parked), and am contemplating finally developing it into a real site.

What I'm envisioning is a place where people could share both their sexual fantasies as well as tales of their sexual encounters. Posters could create a username, and site visitors could rate the quality of the posts so there could be some motivation to write the best stories...(would that even be something that might work?? I could have the top 10 authors listed in a sidebar, where one could click on them and see all they've written). Visitors and other authors could also comment on the stories. I'm also thinking maybe adding a forum to the site to create more of a community feel would be good? Sort of try to create a web 2.0 version of penthouse letters to the editor...?

Do you guys think such a site would work? What would be good ways of enticing your average surfer to share their fuck stories? And would adult webmasters be interested in writing up some of their own fuck stories in exchange for links back to their sites?

Is this a viable concept and the kind of site that any of you would be interested in either reading or writing for? I personally think it'd be pretty hot. But the question is do you? Is this a good idea or a waste of my time?

Thanks in advance for thoughts/suggestions!
gianttits is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook