View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 06:38 PM  
Miguelmateos
Miguelmateos

Industry Role:
Spanish Sponsors and Sites Spam Me

Hi I have a blog that is 100% in spanish the blog is adult related and gets about 30k uniques from search engine traffic each month I have had the site up for a few years but have never used any sponsors other then dating sponsors but I am not looking for spanish sponsors that have bloging feeds I can add to my site to make some money off of this spanish speaking traffic

Also I have done no trades in the past but I would like to do some trades with other spanish sites that are clean no pop ups blind links ect... to bring up the sites traffic even more the main searched for words on this site have to do with Putas if you have spanish blogs or tube sites or even tgp's that are very clean only real links with my sites name no blind links sending me traffic I will be sending traffic through blog roll so I expect traffic to come back clean and will have to be a high traffic site since I am sending only high quality Search engine traffic I will expect high quality traffic in return or more lots more then I send ;) only fair quality or quality or quantity for quality

Feel free to post here your details or ICQ me 74336538