View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 08:22 PM  
paytonrain
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by amacontent View Post
Why would anyone want to register for a model agency site.
I guess it's less creepy then hanging out at the mall asking girls to let you take naked pictures of them.... (Just Kidding )

No seriously though. I just started it because I knew some models and girls wanting to get into modeling and still knew a couple people from the ex-wife's modeling days so I figured it was an easy way to help people network that I knew and I could recruit myself. There are a million scams and bullshit ads here in Vegas so it don't take me very long to check around with a few people and know who is legit and who is not. So if I keep proactive in filtering out people like that or if a model is screwing up and not holding down what she needs to do then I can delete her just as easily.
I am trying to make more of a "community" then an "agency". I am actually working on setting up dinners like a meet and greet thing so people can actually interact in person and hopefully that helps and I am setting up some things like classes to take some of the knowledge from some of the really talented photographers in town and have them help some of the people like me that just can shoot good enough to not look like a cell phone picture....lol
paytonrain is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote