View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 04:45 AM  
gaggi7

Bang Bros pisses on affiliates and shuts down accounts without notice

Dear folks,

the title says it all.
I have been an affiliate with Bang Bros since 2004. I think a made around 3-6k with them, more in the first years, less in the last years.
Once I wanted to login to check some stats and looking for promo stuff, I noticed that I cannot login anymore.
I contacted the support team, and the only answer I got from a guy named Steve was:
"every sale you sent to us that we paid you out on had to be credited back to the processer. no money was made on the sales you sent"

Thats all.. I told him: "I have absolutely no control of the payment behaviour by the customers I send you through your affiliate program.
Also I'm very disappointed about the way you handle your affiliates.
I never got a message from BB, that there are any problems with the customers I send.
Its no problem for me, if I have to switch to revshare where refunds and chargebacks will not be overrode."

The only message I got back was: "there should've been an email generated to you, check your spam folder. a lot of people have been getting them filtered out"
Btw. I have no spam folder (I have my own postfix server)

Thats all! Someone told me my traffic is crap, some signups came back, without any politeness, accound closed, money gone, end of story.

Is that the way sponsors should treat loyal affiliates?
After 5 Years of beeing partners?

Sorry, but shame on you Bang Bros..

Cheers

Tom
  Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote