View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 12:28 AM  
Socks
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
I have seen their tours and yes the sites look good. But would investing the $10 back into the product brought a better return than cutting the prices in the long term?

Are they big enough to organise live shows that cover their niches every day?

Also a lot of my comments were aimed at this industry in general and not an attack on Kink.com. But I do think that larger sponsors like them should be looking to make their product more attractive if we are to combat Tubes.
Perhaps a picture of their studio will put things into perspective for you.

That's one of the ways they "re-invested" in their business over the last few years. And yes, they are big enough to do live shows if they wanted. However I think their videos are better by not being live. Maybe they could do something else live related though, for sure.

Their prices were always high, HogTied was $34.95. Also All their sites sell separately and not part of a package, so many of their members have multiple memberships. I'm sure some have the whole package every single month, at a few hundred bucks a month.

Honestly, go spend a few dollars on one of their sites, and be amazed. They do such a good job that people who aren't even interested in BDSM *WILL* enjoy their stuff, unless you're totally put off by what they do.

Industry leaders to be certain.
Socks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote