View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 10:50 PM  
st0ned
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDSmith View Post
I'm not flaming you and I actually don't think Lenny was either (snake doctor) but he's right. I've been writing my own descriptions and site texts for over a decade now, but over the years I've also written and sold many adult stories to other companies. I won't sell a 1500 word story for less than $50, but by your pay scale if I were to write ten 150-word descriptions I would make less than $20.

I would be amazed if any skilled writers would be willing to work for that little a pay rate.

But then again nothing surprises me anymore.

Good luck.
I am not looking for a college graduate with perfect grammatical skills. I do understand what you guys are saying though and I realize I am not going to get the most skilled writers at the rate posted. For those of you who have issues with the rate and are interested in the offer you can contact me to discuss...
st0ned is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote