View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 09:32 AM  
Libertine
sex dwarf

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0ned View Post
I am not looking for a college graduate with perfect grammatical skills. I do understand what you guys are saying though and I realize I am not going to get the most skilled writers at the rate posted. For those of you who have issues with the rate and are interested in the offer you can contact me to discuss...
Ah, I see the problem.

You think you're not looking for a college grad, while the work you are offering does in fact require that level of work.

You see, you're not just looking for a typist. You're looking for someone who can work reliably, meet deadlines, and deliver acceptable content - all while unsupervised.

Meanwhile, what you're offering is a high school dropout level of payment. Keep in mind, a burgerflipper makes about the same amount per hour as your future writer will make. And unlike your writer, a burgerflipper only has to follow simple directions.

So what you're looking for is a motivated self-starter who doesn't slack off and is interested in a monotonous, low pay, dead end job that adds absolutely nothing to his CV and hardly helps him develop any skills whatsoever.

Sadly, in today's economy, your search will probably be successful.