View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 04:45 PM  
JustDaveXxx
I AM JUSTDAVE !

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrah View Post
I'm not here to make friends.

Should people only in the business be the ones writing about it? Then we would never know the truth about anything because everyone would be catering to everyone.

I would think that you should know what you are talking about if you are gonna write anything.

Knowing someone in the business doesn't credit you for knowing what is really going on in the business. And it surly doesn't credit you for knowing what to write. Yes you have to be in this business to some degree or another before you can try writing things as fact.

And will you be attending shows???? Will you actually be meeting people that you plan on writhing about??? Friends isn't what will be important in your case, it will be enemies that will be your concern.

And you attack Megan day one? and with no facts??? WOW!! that is one person on the boards that every single person gets along with.

If you or anybody ever came at me like that with no facts, I would find you!!!! I have done it before!!!!

Smut Peddler Productions.com
ICQ #378-696-435 / / Skype: JustDaveXxx
"We shoot custom, exclusive content your way"
JustDaveXxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote