View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 04:42 AM  
papill0n
Unregistered Abuser

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasurepays View Post
yeah idiot. you make perfect sense ... go ahead spend your time chasing that fat, sloppy, delusional moron around the internet reminding him that he owes you money, when you know you won't collect it. don't spend your time focusing on business and moving forward. i mean... why wouldn't someone do that? seems like a very productive way to spend ones time!

i hate to break it to you kid, losing money is part of business. failed relationships are a part of business. people not living up to their end of the deal is part of business. things going wrong in a relationship is part of business. understanding and knowing when to cut your losses is part of business.

your mom is gonna be pissed when she finds out you are posting here rather than doing your homework and taking a bath.

How actually are you focusing on business? enlighten us all please?

Nobody is spending any more time chasing anyone around the internet than you are.

We complain about being ripped off and that somehow is so fucking wrong in your delusional eyes but you complaining about us complaining is somehow righteous and some sort of new business strategy is it ?

Feel free to try again though I will serve it up to you all fucking day dopey
papill0n is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote