View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 10:23 AM  
Zuzana Designs
All Your Design Needs

Industry Role:
Some interesting information off netpond from sleazybear. Hopefully it all gets sorted out.

"Ok, I can put all this into prospective.. One post to compile everything..

A company that supplied images to NC and CU was under contract for exclusive content. In return they got a % of the money generated from those sites. They inturn violated the contracted when they opened there own sites with the same content. Then they wanted all the content and the sites that used there content pulled from NC and CU and fuck all the affiliates.
This would of not only crushed NC and CU but also every webmaster that promotes the program.

Meat and Aga filed a lawsuit and they counter sued... Everything was rolling along fine. Then the office and Meat and Aga moved to Spain, this is where it got screwed up. Because now the judge has no juristiction over the Meat and Aga or the company. So there lawyers got the judge to issue that Meat and Aga had to issue security bonds to cover the cost of there lawyers plus the cost of the counter suit if Meat and Aga lost.
This is really put a huge dent in everything, Meat and Aga are scrambling to cover these bonds, there is a new one every month it seems like because every time there lawyers do something they are charging outragous fee's and interest and all this other crap that goes with them.
I knew this, I thought Aga had posted something about this, but I guess my alzhymers kicked and and I imagened it.

Now what happens, If Netpond wins everyone gets paid, and the sites stays and the content provider has to honor the contract.

Now if they loose do you loose, No.. Yes you will have to pull the content. But you will be paid. Meat and Aga will no longer have to cover those security bonds and everything is fine.

Now was I supose to post this, I have no clue, but I have taken what was posted on gfy and explained it to you all.

This is another example of how Meat and Aga got fucked by trying to help a content provider out, by supplying everything and all he had to do was shoot content. I seen the contract.

Meat and Aga have looked like shit for the last couple of months because of non payment, but in all truths, the payments haven't been made because they are trying to protect the webmasters that do promote the program.

I hope everything understands this now."

Website Design - Consulting - GFY Moderator
zuzanadesigns [at] gmail.com - See Our Work
For GFY administration queries - info at gfy.com

Last edited by Zuzana Designs; 07-02-2009 at 10:27 AM..
Zuzana Designs is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote