View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 07:13 AM  
escorpio
I love to racism, bro!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuzana Designs View Post
So let?s ask ourselves this. If they do end up paying affiliates after this supposed court case. Will these sheep still follow them and send sales? Will the advertisers of the forum keep buying ad space.
I sure hope not. What if they have a divorce from their wife?s and she takes ˝, and they need money to cover that? Will they do it again. Of course they will.
If they do it once, they will do it again. The company and brand Netpond is only losing value right now, not gaining it. Now even if they do pay, they will have people following them around making sure to let everyone know of this 3 month hold on payments. So why waste you hard earned traffic and money promoting this program? If affiliates were what they truly cared about, they could have take out a mortgage on their homes?taken out a 2nd mortgage, NOT moved to Spain? the list goes on. So let?s ask them this?if someone broke into their house and stole all their valuables, but left them a note saying ?sorry, I have bills to pay. Hopefully I?ll bring your shit back?, would they have the same blasé attitude? Because that?s basically what they are doing.

I'm really not trying to strike up drama and "kick a dog when it's down"
I just hate to see hard working webmaster hold on to nothing. If you cared so much you would have posted a reply on your own forum with your affliates that are stressed out waiting for a reply, and money, not here because a thread was started with your name in it!
Well said.