View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 11:21 AM  
Auctions-united

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagcam View Post
You don't trust the traffic sellers but expect them to trust you by "PROVING" the quality of their traffic first by giving it to you free?

Nice try, but wouldn't somebody REALLY in the market to buy "shit loads of traffic" pay the £50 ($80) to remove the branding on the turnkey auction script he uses? (see footer of site).

Most traffic on sale will be absolutely useless for a site like yours...especiallly adult traffic where people just want free sex pics or vids. Will that stop people trying to sell it to you? Of course not. It's business.

As previously stated, your best option is a TARGETTED ppc advertising campaign with a major search engine, some of whom give free initial credits I believe for you to "test the market" and these will be REAL PEOPLE so your site will have a chance to sell itself.

I think you misunderstand mate...... I'm not looking for free handouts thank you very much....I'm just looking for some decent honest suppliers and once I have found them I will keep giving them repeat business. I'm just looking for a way to make sure I get what I pay for, if you or anyone else said "look Ian give me £30 and i'll send x amount of hits" and I pay the £30 and get not a single sign up then I won't give him another £30 will I?

I'm not looking to rip anyone off and more importantly for me i'm not looking to get ripped off. I have cash waiting for the right person.....