View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 07:30 PM  
escorpio
I love to racism, bro!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Traffic View Post
When you put a link up to netpond and make a sale or anyone else, you become a creditor. You are giving them a service to get paid later. That money is not a part of some magic account. That is how business is. It is the sad fact of life. Adult is no different.

I doubt very much that netpond even has any choice in the court case. I pretty much am 99% sure they have no choice or control on what has happened or what is happening.

When over a year ago they stopped taking new affiliates. When over a year ago their content supplier left and they stopped updating their sites. Most real business people would have stopped sending them any traffic. Anyone who have a clue could see what was happening.

So all we seem to have left is a couple of people, not owed one cent bumping a thread that the owners of netpond will never read or care about and much more importantly, that the people attacking netplonk would not be making if they was not banned.

It is gloating from a few clueless fucks over a program that failed well over a year ago, when the only people complaining were happy to support this shitty site when it suited them, but now the have been banned have turned their back on this shitty fourm.

It says much more about those trying to gain some kudos over the failing of a business, than it does over the business that has failed
all we are saying
is give thieves a chance