View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 02:26 PM  
Zeroquest
Confirmed User

I'd just like to step in and stress that this IS NOT in any way a crippled version of the software. This is EASILY worth several times the $299.95 standard price. At $149.95 you are getting an insane amount of flexibility. With the recently added toolset, there is nothing that can touch this or even come close at many multiples of this price-point.

The goal at this price is to get more (and much more varied) sites on Liquid Media. The design contest that's running in tandem with this contest/promo will mean that every owner gets a huge number of skins to work with. If you prefer skinning it yourself, we have tutorials in place to help you accomplish that.

I will personally be building a set of videos tonight and into tomorrow that will step you through the process of building a site with Liquid Media from the ground up. (There are already text tutorials on the support forum) We do not want to see you guys get the script and let it sit. That is NOT the goal here.

Every owner gets 30 days of IM/E-Mail support with a monthly support option and forum support beyond that. (At a VERY reasonable $14.95/mo or reduced yearly fee) We are all about you building the best site you can using Liquid Media. If you succeed, we succeed and that's what we're after here.

---

I had a couple people ask me about server load and requirements. We have a site on a single server pushing over 1 million pageviews/day with very little load. Everything is cached (you set the time) with mysql queries kept to 3 per page load. (stats logging, which is extremely light on resources)

As for requirements:
php5, mysql5, zend optimizer and ffmpeg/ftvtool2/mencoder for video transcoding.
Zeroquest is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote