View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 01:42 PM  
st0ned
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxjay View Post
I'd love to play with a copy of that.
We would love to show you around and give you a demo Jay. Please contact us at your earliest convenience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSmoke View Post
Still doing demos or are you done for the night?

(wow, that was post #2500, only took me about seven years lol)
I was done for the night but if you would like a demo today please hit me up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharphead View Post
I could have major uses for this script Sounds very nice!
It can do MAJOR things, would you like a demo sharphead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaze View Post
Are you planing on taking epass aswell or is it just paypal
Yes we do take epass as well, it is actually our preferred payment method. Still getting payment stuff squared away. If you take a look at http://www.fluid14.com/buy.html under "alternate payment options" you will see the epassporte information. Please hit me up if you would like a demo or have any questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_luffy View Post
bump for the free copy!

just for designs purposes
Hey Ace, did you take a look at our design contest? We would love to have you take part in it if you have the time. At any rate hit me up, we might be able to work something out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneless View Post
btw thnx for the answer to my questions, i got one more....

How hard is it to convert an exsisting site to this new script?

i do realise the script has to gather movies and combine them and stuff, but how hard is it templates wise to convert it over?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThumbLord View Post
have the same question as boneless and would like to know as well.
Not exactly sure which you are referring to, but will cover them both here.

If you are asking if it is hard to import in from a competitors script (keeping data, same design, etc) then it is something that is in the works. Very soon (probably a week or two) you will easily be able to import from other scripts.

If you are asking how hard it is so implement a design into LM it is actually quite easy (for someone with skinning experience). We currently have a text tutorial on this and plan to add a video tutorial within the next week. Thus allowing all of the designers to be able to easily integrate your design into Liquid Media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusionx View Post
I use this script and I've mostly worked with the 1.2 release candidate. I can tell you this thing is slick. The key to making it work perfectly is to be sure your server environment is set up correctly from the start. There are a few utility programs that are required, so make sure those are installed, up to date, and functioning correctly before you install LM.

I haven't installed 1.3 yet, but as soon as I have time I will. I'm already planning on buying four or five more copies - I just need to choose the domains.

Do you guys have an install service? I can't remember and am too lazy to look on the web site
Thanks for the kind words fusionx! We are here when you need us. Hit me or Eric up (contact details) and we will get you taken care of in regards to the install.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMANTAmax View Post
201 bump
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyblogger View Post
winner 201
Seems the forum is jumping around a bit (I first saw Sexyblogger in 201 and now it is showing SAMANTHAmax) so once the contest is over we will compile the list of winners and make an announcement thread to get you guys paid! Congratulations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty.T View Post
This is an excellent script. I looked at it a while back when it was a lot more basic than this and it was good then
Congratulations on the first license win Scotty.T - You will be amazed by the new features. We will get in touch soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneless View Post
this rule sucks the most, cant bump it a lot

+ You can post up to 20 posts per day, and not more then 100 posts in this thread.
Understandable that it does limit the amount of bumping but had we not mentioned that rule the contest would have been over by the end of the weekend and we want to make sure it gets some views next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras View Post
NEW Tube/TGP/Blog Script
Congratulations Pandoras! Another $50 winner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ideaworx View Post
A great script team, and excellent support, thumbs up here!
Thank you sir!
st0ned is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote