View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 02:37 PM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janak View Post
will76: tl;dr.

If you want me to tell you exactly how much I'm spending and where I'm spending it: dream on. I don't mind leading people to water, but I balk at showing them exactly how to drink. Especially from my fucking pond.

You seem weirdly fixated on the TGP angle, when I've said I'm buying banner spots as well.

The stats I've posted are accurate and I'm NOT employed by AFF (directly-obviously I'm one of their affiliates, duh). I'm posting here for subs and out of gratitude and for shits and giggles.

Also what sacX said.

(You assclown.)

LOL. I don't need to ask you where you advertise, you already told us, tgp banners and gallery spots. There is only so many TGPS out there. Yes I find the TGP "angle" odd, that you would have been able to buy enough banner and gallery spots to generate that much in sales in one month, especially when doing business with a site that is agreesive with inhouse ad buys and locks up the big sites themselves, not their affiliates.

Maybe you should be more vague next time. Like I said if you really did make it from advertsing get it on, on tgp sites from banner and gallery spots, thats handing over the blue prints to everyone else to do the same. which is dumb if you don't want competition. It also makes it more believable to say " hey look this is how much money I made and i convert really well using this program".... to say it was from tgp banner and gallery spots is inviting other people to try to do what you are doing....

I've said my piece, no need to repeat myself any more.

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote