View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 04:58 PM  
Janak
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by will76 View Post
LMAO. he posted 4 (FOUR) minutes after you made t his post and you are telling us that you didn't tell him about it and he just happened to be ready set go.... because you mentioned 2 days ago about posting this.. and 4 mins after you did he replied. mmm'ok.
That's exactly what I'm saying.

Quote:
I am bumping this thread too much and giving it too much exposure some people might read this shit, believe, it and signup...
You're going to believe whatever retarded bullshit regardless of what I'm saying. Feel free to leave the money where it is. All the more for me and for people who aren't so cerebrally deficient that they'll completely write off evidenced and attested assertions without even looking into them.

Quote:
If anyone does.... please go hit the TGPS and then report back if you made 287K, a third party confirmation would be nice. If so I will be right behind you buying my banner spots too
Where do you get that "banner spots" necessarily == "TGPs"? Mentally challenged or just a sloppy thinker?