View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 11:16 PM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacX View Post
He didn't say he was buying banner spots on TGPs you dumbass. You realise sites other than TGPs have banner space?

So you haven't figured out how he makes it... big surprise that he hasn't give away the keys to the castle.
I don't give a shit where he is buying banner spots from. As some who has made millions of dollars of ad buys, its a hit or miss game. Try it yourself if you don't believe me, you strike out on more than you you make money from, lots of trial and error trying to find some few gems. And like I said, banner spots, that is exactly what Various Inc buys up in house in large supply. As an affiliate good look trying to out bid them with their profit margin compared to what an affiliate is paid, not to mention they already have all of the big sites locked up. To claim you make 50% - 100% from banner spots is one of the harder things for me to believe in this thread. Well one of about 10 things that doesn't sound right.

Yeah my vagina was itching so I had to come back in post. This guy's persona makes him sound like boyalley in the 3rd grade, amazing mentality for someone who banks almost 300K a month in sales

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote