View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 02:01 AM  
Janak
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by will76 View Post
Question was asked I believe 3 times and never answered. Apparently he doesn't want to tell people which promos work the best, he just wants everyone to be awed by the stats so they signup and then he can make couple bucks from wm referrals.

I'm going to have one of my workers spend a day hitting the top 100 tube/free/tgp sites and look for get it on banners. I'll report back with what I find.

If I could find out for sure you are truthful on your stats then I'll do the same thing you are doing but I will promote another dating site and we can compare stats and see if getiton is really the best.
This post is really to thank GIO for the bonus and to entertain, not about wm referrals, sure if they come that's great. The wm referral code in the first post is actually broken.

Good luck with your workers and their little project, although, some advice, you need to think outside the square .