View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 05:27 AM  
Fletch XXX
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
That's not true. Fletch knows him and has done work for him for years. He said so in an earlier post.
well to be fair and honest, I do not "know" this "person or company."

I simply get emails asking for bulk ads. I do ads, I get paid. I never speak to them again until they email me for more ads. I do not talk about cooking and family life with these clients, I simply execute the work they wish to have done and deliver it to them. Ive done ads for thousands of clients over the past 10 years, and I do not ask for birth certificates when I get orders ;)

In addition, it should be noted "JanaK" admitted to using multiple different nicks/names when contacting me for work... I have no idea what first name/nick he/she contacted me with, only the current "JanaK" moniker.

All I can verify for you guys is this person/company definitely is doing ad campaigns, they surely arent just contacting me for ads for nothing... and they are clearly making money with them.

Now who needs ads? You know they get the clicks! Hit me up for some bulk price deals http://www.getbannersmade.com/

Want an Android App for your tube, membership, or free site?

Need banners or promo material? Hit us up (ICQ Fletch: 148841377) or email me fletchxxx at gmail.com - recent work - About me

Last edited by Fletch XXX; 09-15-2009 at 05:30 AM..
Fletch XXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote