View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 11:56 AM  
lazycash
Troll Patrol

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by glamourmodels View Post
I'm not an AWE flunkie and you certainly are entitled to support whoever you want so I am not trying to pick a fight with you but I just cant help but notice the irony that even in your own example since gfy has now "gone to the dark side" in the opinion of so many here based on all the complaints I have seen today about them skinning tube8 that since these tube sites are so dirty and this site supports them (i.e. takes thier advertising dollars) that if you were consistent in your position you would delete your account here and not support this site either since by your own admission you see a parallel between AWE's past stance and the current stance of GFY

Just an observation

p.s.- I am not saying you dont have some valid points with AWE' past position on 2 week cookies which I nagged them about on thier board for 3 years now. It sucked, but that was yesterday, today is today.
The point isn't that they had 14 day revshare, its that they chose to hide it until they got called out by their own webmasters. Even then, one of their executives came on this board and said he felt affiliates should feel lucky they were even getting 14 days. So even after they came clean, they still never put anything on their site's program description telling prospective and current webmasters about the 14 day revshare. If you didn't read their board or catch one of the threads here, then you would never have known.

In the middle of all that, they decide to throw the big flop Live Sex Awards and spend a few million while their affiliates are screaming at them for deceiving them on the revshare. I've promoted cams for 11 years and sent traffic to just about every cam sponsor and I've never seen a cam sponsor be this shady. Why any affiliates would trust them with their traffic is beyond me.

Its crazy..."

VenusBlogger
lazycash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote