Originally Posted by JD View Post
Here's 1 more from me. It's a Tubelog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebrosen View Post
Here is my second design! a video page will also soon be ready

(click to see full size)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD View Post

I like the ones above. Ace luffy's because it's nicely done and quite original in the color choice. JD's ones looks more pro, and his latest one is the best from him http://www.monstersofblog.com/images/LTubelog-thumb.jpg although the yellow one looks like the one with more possibilities of customization, so I'm torn between those 2.
And finally, sebrosen's would be the clear winner for me, but it still needs some work. It's modern, trendy, clean and no BS, but at the same time a little overboard on the simplicity side, which I think is not the idea for a featured-filled script. IMHO, exception made of JD, everybody else focused on just a single aspect of the script instead of all the possibilities it has.

AdultWebArt and YellowCat design's have an amateur feeling that could be very interesting for those looking for that style, so I wouldn't count them out. IMHO, the best ones from YCS are those not using toons, I can't even understand why a script template would use toons and fixed backgrounds

Another thing: with the name Liquid Media I'd have thought of a liquid layout instead of the "boxy" designs, how weird nobody thought of that. I think Sebrosen's or JD's Tubelog one on liquid layouts would be the shitnizz
anyway, just my fwiw

Last edited by harvey; 10-12-2009 at 01:42 PM..
harvey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote