View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 12:31 PM  
CYF
Coupon Guru

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabijaq View Post
CYF, why you compare final NAMECHEAP price to GODADDYs price for newbies?

Compare Namecheap vs. Godaddy but both with coupons, I don't care for prices set for lame ppl.

Moniker, Godaddy, Name.com Dynadot, all are better then Namecheap.

If you somehow let your domain expire, you'll pay 80$ at Godaddy to regain it. Same stuff costs 250$ at Namecheap.

Namecheap overslept past few years.
Why the fuck are you letting your domain expire? That's an amateur move dude. With automatic renewal and multiple expiration notices there's no excuse for that. I don't give a shit about expired domain fees because I don't let my domains expire.

Did you miss my point about Godaddy shutting off domains for 1 complaint? $199 to get it turned back on, who else does that?? 1 complaint for spam, 1 complaint for CP, 1 complaint about a compromised server hosting a phishing site, whether there is evidence or not, and your domain is FROZEN until you pay $199 to them. You want to take that risk? Because I sure don't.

Godaddy is notorious for DELETING YOUR REGISTRATION if they get 1 complaint about fake whois info. NO ONE ELSE DOES THAT.

I have a Godaddy account to use their auction site, that's all I use it for. I have a grand total of four domains there. After the 60 day hold is up they all get moved elsewhere. All my other domains are at Namecheap, Dynadot, Moniker and name.com. All of those are better than Godaddy. No way in hell is Godaddy better than Namecheap.

Why are you sticking up for godaddy? You're either a newbie or you just don't know better. There are lots of better registrars than godaddy, so you're obviously not going on quality. And there are cheaper places as well.

CYF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote