View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 02:03 PM  
CYF
Coupon Guru

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabijaq View Post
1. Go register different TLDs at godaddy and then post prices.
2. Go search for coupons (take 10 seconds with google), only morons and CYFs are not capable of doing so -

If one use brain, he get's .COM 7,17$ or 7,67$, .NET for somewhat 7$, .INFO for 0,89$, .ME for 9,99$ etc.

Or 30% discount for purchase, or 20$ discount on purchase over 75$ etc, or 10$ discount on .ME .....

But if some CYFs can't count, they need moron prices (highest prices SET for total newbies and morons as they are willing to pay to first registrar they found).

But luckily there are enough smart people in this world that can use google.

CYF I feel so sorry that you were born so dumb to renew your domains for 11,88$ at NamealmostCheap.
I know how to find coupons, retard. I just refuse to use a shitty registrar like godaddy.

the highest price for a .com is 9.69 at namecheap, not 11.88. Keep up with the bullshit.

You're the one that can't read or count, I posted multiple reasons why godaddy sucks, and I finally had to make a list of them because you need to work on your reading comprehension skills. You don't post anything to back up what you're saying, all you seem to do is call me a cocksucker and post bullshit made up prices (11.88? ) I'm done with your bullshit, have fun with your ignorance.

CYF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote