View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 05:41 PM  
st0ned
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by webmaster-bb View Post
Do not make deals witn Liquid Media! No mail and icq response at all!
Payment wait for over a two months!
Quote:
Originally Posted by slicky88 View Post
not a cheater......
why? did you get paid? I know he did not pay me...
It is idiotic comments like this that make me think twice about even paying you. You guys are really in here complaining this much about a FREE $50? With the amount of time you have spent complaining you probably could have made $50 actually being a webmaster.

Due for unforeseen circumstances it is taking much longer than planned to wrap all of this up. I have come in here and explained this to you. I have also told you that giving away free money isn't at the top of the priority list. Our clients and the designers who entered the design contest are at the top of the list and once they get squared away I intend to get this one wrapped up also. It doesn't take 5 minutes to sort through over 3,000 posts and to make sure each and every person was abiding by the rules.

However those of you who keep coming in and dropping negative comments can be assured that you wont be part of the winners list. Anyone who has ever conducted business with me can vouch for me, I am no cheater. Calling me a cheater for not giving away FREE money on time is completely juvenile. If any of you tried walking in my shoes for a week you would more than understand the overwhelming amount of responsibilities I have on my plate. With so much, I HAVE to prioritize, and again giving away free money to random people who are not even a client of ours is not at the top of the list.

For those of you who have been patient during this ordeal you will be taken care of. This is not at all directed towards everyone who entered the contest but rather to those who have continually come in here complaining. I do not cater to complaining ass people who try to tarnish my name over something so minimal.

If you have emailed me in regards to a win I DO have your email and you do not need to keep sending it. I will no longer be available on ICQ as mentioned previously.
st0ned is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote