View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 02:22 AM  
Tasty1
Judge Jury and Executioner

Industry Role:
Our flight from Internext went not so well. After they booked us to another flight to Amsterdam cause the one we were going had 4 hours delay, we were first flying to Washington. On the way a nervous sounding stewardess was saying that we were going to the nearest airport, Denver. There were problems with one engine and they had to drop kerosine to lighten the plane and land as soon as possible. After 40 minutes we landed at Denver. For the first time in years people start applauding when the plane landed safe. A new plane took us then to Washington where we had to wait 20 hours for the next flight. United dropped us in a fine resort, so they took care of next flights and a sleeping place.

My GF had another seat than i had. I was sitting at the emergency exit, see at he end of the plane. That was cuase they booked us to another plane with no place for 2 sitting next to eachother. We changed seats for the flight Denver - washington so she felt more comfortable.

I think this was a bad week for flying. People that had flights to AEE and Internext had serious delays, 40+ hours. Maybe next time in Amsterdam, more safe for us
Tasty1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote