View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 04:27 PM  
Darteros

Adult Performers Wanted

Hello everybody; i look forward to network with as many of you as possible here.

Venture capital backed project Darteros will see the light on early February.
Darteros is an adult-oriented micro-blogging service.

To make it short, we felt that Twitter has some limits when it comes to straightforward adult socialization, while micro-blogging by its nature is perfect for dating more than it is for just keeping in touch with friends.
Darteros, not only will allow regular users to socialize among each other for dating purposes, but it will also offer adult performers a really efficient tool to target prospects and to increase their fan base.

The good thing is that with a click of the mouse every Darteros users can hook and bridge their Darteros account to their Twitter and FaceBook accounts without the need to post stuff in 3 different places and they can automatically follow and being followed by their existing Twitter following and followers.

We are looking for adult performers to signup as founding sponsors.

A founding sponsor needs to send us:
- a 60-90 seconds sexy promo video (no nudity, youtube friendly)
- A quote line about why he/she joined darteros-why Darteros is cool
- A sexy fansign "I'm on darteros" (this can be nude-xrated)
- Permission to be mentioned as a founding sponsor to the media
- a 220x60 banner (see below)

In exchange every founding sponsor gets the following back, forever:

- featured profile
- 220x60 straight banner rotation on every page with link back to his/her website without any affiliate code
- automatic followers weekly rotation with the other founding sponsors: this is like Tom at MySpace - when somebody signs up, the founding sponsor on rotation is automatically added to their following list. One week for each founding sponsor on rotation, forever

The project is backed by venture capital and we have acquired ads space on HowardStern TV, Sirius network and other media plus targeted internet traffic.

A little bit after after the launch we will also have users to vote for their fav founding
sponsor based on the material you girls sent us and the winner will receive extra
promotion and a money prize.

Available spots are limited.
Once i have received your material i will contact you back a few days before the launch
in order to set up your account.

You can send the material and/or request more information dropping me an email at

fabio [AT] darteros.com

Last edited by Darteros; 01-28-2010 at 04:28 PM.. Reason: cut repetition
Darteros is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote