View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 01:26 PM  
st0ned
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I entered into a joint venture with Eric (the coder) on his existing Liquid Media project. Since then Eric has gone MIA. I am not sure where he is, how to get in contact with him, etc. It has been nearly a month since I have heard a word from him and talking to other clients who were in constant contact with him they have said the same thing.

It was not wise of me to put my reputation on the line without protecting my end of the deal, yet I did. I have no access to LM files, no contact with Eric. I am 100% stuck until I hear from him.

As most of you know I started out as a Liquid Media client not a partner. I had nothing to do with the creation of the script but rather came on to help with promotion. So as far as my LM sites are concerned I am also at a standstill. I was also looking to get some additional licenses for new projects which I am unable to do at this point.

Anyone who has dealt with me in the past can tell you that I am not a fraud or a scammer. These contests were started with every intention of honoring the things laid out within them. However with me making $0 from Liquid Media and having no access to the source code or anything else, I cannot do much to honor the things that were listed under my nickname at the current point in time.

Eric is a good guy, I fully expect his return. I know that he was having some family issues so I hope that he is offline for a while getting his head straight rather than something bad happened. He was always 100% focused on Liquid Media and this was not something that was created overnight to milk sales and then bounce. He had spent over 2 years in the development of the script and it was like his baby. I trust that he will return assuming nothing bad happened to him.

So, with that being said, I understand if you guys want to put this on me and bash me for it. Hell I would probably do the same if I were in your position. Unfortunately there is not much that I can do until I get in touch with Eric. I understand your frustrations because I have been quite frustrated with all of this myself. Hopefully this all gets resolved soon, I will update you guys with further information as it comes in.
st0ned is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote