View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 07:48 AM  
Wondersquirt

yeah, i know

It was always my plan. Since I've been a 1-girl show, though, it's a little hard to juggle such different niches- squirting and fitness- and then do all the filming, editing, promotion, and start and manage a site. Now with all the new tools available, I know it's a lot easier, but I'm basically choosing the fitness as my long-term choice. I used to drink way too much Patron when I was making squirting vids non-stop and camming every night It was fun, but I made a couple of bad business decisions. I started my own cam site with 2much before I had my paysite up and running, and I concentrated on that to my detriment. I have sooo many hours of *amazing* squirting cam footage that has never even been released anywhere. But, I just have to make some choices right now and focus my business. The idea of me becoming a superheroine seems pretty popular on youtube, anyways ;)
Wondersquirt is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote