View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 03:44 PM  
harvey
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I¡ll repeat my question since it seems it was lost in the conundrum of this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turboface View Post

KMan even said that he would refund all 60 of the signups I sent him that he has decided not to pay me for. To this day he has not done so and did you guys really expect him to do so? This guys is a total scumbag.
and how do you know that exactly?

I mean there are a few ways to know it, and all of them are illegal or against any TOS of any site, so I'm pretty curious about this.

Let's say you're saying that without any proof and you really don't know it and let this "small question" rest aside.

So, my next question would be: why didn't you sue him for the monies owed, libel, harming your reputation, etc etc etc? AFAIK, assuming you're 100% legit on this, any lawyer would take this without hesitation and win the case in a blink. Despite what many people thinks, KMan doesn't need to show any proof in this board. But he'd have to show it in a court. So.... what are you waiting to sue him? You'd make a lot more money than those 60 signups and you'd hurt Kman's reputation more than with your sig.

and btw, what's the rationale behind Kman cutting a webmaster that would bring him $6000 a month every month? I mean, in just 10 months he'd be making $60000 a month out of your legit signups, so please explain me why he'd resign the possibility of 60k a month that would cost him $2400? No matter how I look at it, it doesn't make any sense at all

Anxiously waiting for your answer

Last edited by harvey; 02-19-2010 at 03:47 PM..
harvey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote