Old 02-26-2010, 11:45 AM  
CheeseFrog
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayabong View Post
No trace of explosives residue was ever found at GZero

That was your last quote.

Yes if there was explosives found, wouldn't that be big news?? LOTS of people dispute that, including any news organization) This was not in the 9/11 report... wouldn't the government maybe open up a new investigation??? I dont know how easy it is to rig a building for demolition but I'm sure it take some pretty serious planning.
I really cant believe I have to explain that.

There is very little proof that Al-Quieda was behind it at all.. this story was put out a few hours after the attacks.. and they still sticking to the same story..
I'm not trying to convert people, actually this thread is tiring.. if you wanna believe what the government spewed out its ok with me
I was just playing devil's advocate on the last quote. But I don't necessarily believe the "official" story from the government. However, it sure is a lot more believable than people claiming that the US govt. was behind it, simply because explosives were used.

Basically the truthers' whole argument goes something like "Wow, that building didn't fall how I would imagine it would fall. Therefor it was an inside job!"