View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 11:25 AM  
ArsewithClass
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottopottomouse View Post
So how can your profit from the Chilean Earthquake?

You register aidforchile.net, set up a fake aid agency site and spend $$$ on media advertising telling everybody how much good you are doing in the disaster area and rake in $$$ x godknowshowmuch in donations. Then spend the donations on a Ferrari and hope nobody notices.
Its harder than people think to set up charity sites. To take money for a charity you need to go through a rigourous investigation & receive certs from charity organisations. This maybe only in the UK http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk/

I purchased a few sites to help the water aid in zimbabwe. I later found out that if I was to collect money & send it to the charity or use it to fly builders out to Africa as I had intended, I could have been sued & much more, its even a prisonable offence here in the UK.

Obviously you are joking, not a great situation to joke about.... however, setting up fake orgs in charity is severely prisonable.
ArsewithClass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote