View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 02:06 AM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandballJim View Post
yeah well it seems nothing is a sure thing anymore, it seems he is looking for people who will be dedicated to him...so if they get canned they will just sign up to another sponsor with his wm reff code...and like he said webmasters who are hungry.

I agree it does not make sense to teach people your trade secrets, I have trained a few young guys on how to play Handball...and now they beat my ass on the court.
he is trying to find people on GFY that he doesn't even know. Now how much can you trust someone that you don't know that replied to your post on a message board ?

not that they will get canned, that they will, on purpose, stop using that account and make a new one so the wm referral money can go to one of their friends or they will refer themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry Jew Cat View Post
The thing with methods like this is that they hold a shelf life. While one way to look at is that you can rape it as long as you can for yourself, there IS another option. Get some extra hands working for you. If you're doing it, odds are somebody else is already doing it too, or well on their way to doing it. Youtube can change their shit at absolutely any moment and send your whole program spinning upside down and out of control, long before anyone saturates the method. You can look at this as a means to earn $150k/month for as long as you can make it work for yourself. Or you can pick a group of people you believe can excel at it, help them excel at it, and make yourself more than you would have in the first place. Say he trains 10 people to train and execute the method, they each earn $100k/month, and his earnings cut into for $50K/month, if he's getting a 10% tier 2 commission on his referrals, he's still doing $200k/month now. $50k/k above what he would have normally. And youtube has fucking enormous traffic, who's to say his referrals will cut into his own sales at all?

It's a gamble, but really going either way is. You just gotta roll the dice one way or the other. It happens...

Not every method sold boils down to a $15 eBook...

hire more staff / out sourced workers if you aren't maximizing it. I have a staff working for me, each person does a different part, they don't know each other and they don't know how to do the other parts. I keep as much information away from people as possible.

Coming to GFY and making a post looking for people you don't know, and you expect to be able to trust them? Everything you are saying it based on these people not telling anyone what you taught them, and that they would actually keep referring you.

The people who make out are the ones that get the free ride as long as they can. And some of them will actually be able to evolve. They never knew about your traffic source before, you showed them there was money there and how to do it, they screw you, tell 10 of their buddies who tell 10 more, youtube changes and a few of them will be smart enough to change with it.

Don't take my word for it, I don't know what I am talking about. If the OP starts telling everyone what he is doing, I hope he comes back and tells us how that worked out of HIM. For the people he tells it too, lol sure they going to do good especially if they got the info for cheap.

Some of you guys just really don't get it and just don't think these things through logically.

hell i don't even advertise on youtube, but this post alone is making me think about looking into and I am one of the people that can figure it out and make it work.

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue

Last edited by will76; 03-13-2010 at 02:21 AM..
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote