View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 03:20 AM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry Jew Cat View Post
This argument would make some sense if Youtube was some secret traffic source, but it's not

The competition is coming, and it's coming up fast. Whatever he is doing now, someone is going to find out, and find out soon, if they haven't already. It's a countdown starting now to when the method ends, or becomes saturated. There are literally thousands of blackhatters right now trying to find a way to rape Youtube again. They're going to find it sooner or later, and then the floodgates are open. Put a pricetag on the method that assures you get only serious people who have the power to fully execute the method, get the referrals, and work with them. Maybe just maybe he'll get get some people working with him that make him more money in the end than he would have on his own. Partnerships can be powerful, and perhaps he looks at this as an investment opportunity.

I'm pretty positive he knows what he's doing, and has weighed his options. Not one of us knows what his goals are, knows what he aims to achieve here, or how he intends to direct his business. Who says he even gives a shit about his Youtube enterprise continuing on? Or that it's his only stream of income? I'm sure someone pulling that type of volume in sales has considered his options, and I'm more than positive that the first option considered was "keep it to yourself"...

I know what you're saying and all, but I think you're the one being a little short sighted here at the same time. It's the greedy way to look at it, and honestly probably the way I'd approach it myself, but I'll repeat what I said earlier. I've always been one to say "if you find something profitable keep it to yourself" myself too. However, it isn't the ONLY option, and it isn't always the best option either.

Who knows, maybe it'll blow up in his face and he'll regret it. Maybe the buyer's and partners will get shafted and they'll go on to regret it. Maybe he'll pick up a couple serious partners willing to work with him and everyone can be profitable.

It's funny how helping someone can come back tenfold for you in the future sometimes.

Make a bet and roll those dice. It could go either way.
i'm betting you are one that is hoping to get info from him about this. And I am one telling you from the prospective of the person with info, who has shared it with people and gotten burned in the past.

I was stupid and thought along the lines of what you posted when i first started out back in 99/00. I told a couple FRIENDS how i was making money, helped set them up, and I took a small cut, they were doing very little work and making a couple thousand a week. They got greedy and started competeing with me. I caught them, cut them off and they lingered around a couple years until they couldn't keep up with the changes. Been there, done that. I am talking from first hand experiences. The op can obviously do what ever he wants, if he shares the info, there is a HIGH probability it will not turn out the way he wanted and cost him more money in the long run. I'm not being short sighted, i just learn from my mistakes and I look at all the pros and cons, and then reality of what happens more often than not in these situations. No point in repeating myself over and over, believe it or not.

While he might be making a ton of money still. If I had to bet I would say his income is declining, or he wants out really bad. You just don't mess with a traffic source that makes you hundreds of thousands of dollars, you don't take the chance sharing that info in the hopes for making some wm referrals lmfao. You don't make the bet and roll the dice on that kind of income source.

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue

Last edited by will76; 03-13-2010 at 03:26 AM..
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote