View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 08:48 PM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bet View Post
Hey Will, sorry, I completely missed your post.

I wouldn't focus on your initial traffic. Google takes into consideration all new sites with 0 traffic just as much as 10yo sites with 100,000,000 uniques a day. It comes back to original quality content and solid backlinks. I took a site recently, brand new and its a .biz (i like challenges) and ranked it top 10 for ExGirlfriends in about 40 days. I went from 0 uniques a day, to 12 uniques a day to now. The key is proper optimization, content, backlinks to get the site off the ground and out of sandbox. If you have 100's of sites, assuming your IP and C-class setup is solid, do some interlinking with related sites, some A-B-C's and focus on your content. Google will take care of you naturally and organically. As you know, there is alot more to SEO this just getting some inbounds, so what you need to focus on is steady SE traffic to your over all network and the sites you want to rank top 10 for major keywords needs the extra attention on a daily basis.
Thanks for the reply.

How many "new" pages do you feel per a week is the max for the same domain? in the past I was experimenting with a site where I was generating new pages from rss feeds. I was doing about 5,000 a week. Things were going good, my results in google grew to about 40,000 pages indexed. Everything was going fine then I ramped it up to about 20,000 new pages one week, and boom the number of pages google indexed dropped to about 5,000 and my SE traffic was reduced by 90%.

What do you guys think about growing a site too fast, what is a safe amount of new pages added per week?

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote