View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 08:15 AM  
DamianJ
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArsewithClass View Post
Where is the playground mentality?
It was when you tried awfully hard to insult me by calling me ugly. That is what children do. Hence the term playground mentality.

Quote:
You agreed with Fatfoo.
No. I was taking the piss out of him for missing the point. Bless you for not getting that.

Quote:
You are ugly
Again, Gary, this is an official Educational Series thread that GFY are offering for the more serious business people here. Your continual trolling of my threads trying to derail sensible discussions by calling me ugly is not really a helpful contribution, is it?

You need to think before you post man. I am trying to help you out here.

Quote:
& to say that you asked 100 women & got know where, was a ridicuous example as you could ask maybe a 1000 and still not get anywhere.
Gary, it was an analogy. I am not at all surprised you didn't 'get' this. I wasn't ACTUALLY talking about going up to 100 actual women in a real bar and asking them to fuck me. That was meant to be an example of exactly what you SHOULD NEVER do when it comes to marketing anything. The fact you think the opposite speaks volumes.

Once again, I invite you to start another thread focussing on just how ugly you think I am, so as you can stop ruining this official GFY Educational Series thread. I doubt the admin team want these threads ruined by the likes of you. It would be a shame if you got banned from here too, as that would only leave you netplonk to spam your sites on.

Have a long, hard think about this before you carry on.

Do feel free to comment here on what YOU do with email marketing to promote your sites, or ask me questions about email, or marketing. Just try and stop calling me names as it doesn't really elevate the discussion in anyway.

Cheers!
DamianJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote