View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 11:03 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
CyberSEO Suite: Tips and Tricks

When I was answering to a question of my customer on ICQ yesterday, I thought it will be a good idea to create some public "Tips and Tricks" topic where I will be explaining various nuances of CyberSEO Suite usage. The problem is that the plugin became very complicated during all that years of development - it already has over 3000(!) lines of code and dozens of functions which functionality is not so obvious on a first view.

So I created this topic to answer the questions from CyberSEO Suite customers and to share some really useful tricks with everyone.

But first of all, I want to announce that CyberSEO Suite v.4.80 has been officially released today.

By the way, those who needs a simple, fast and reliable freeware RSS syndicator (aggregator) for WordPress can try CyberSyn. It's a very fast and powerful plugin based on a seriously simplified core of CyberSEO Suite.