View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 08:31 AM  
CDSmith
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Industry Role:
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post
I saw parts of it... NBC is full of it when they claim he's never spoken to the press, and some of this audio/video contradicts what he told Ed Bradley before.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=smLYgadzAHI

Plus the whole re-enforcing the idea that he acted alone is getting real annoying.

:D
There's the problem then, you only saw parts of it. I watched it in it's entirety this past week and it did cover in detail who was involved with him, and how. Also covered was the incident where he was interviewed by that female reporter after he had tried to go visit the branch Davidian compound in Wako but was turned away at a roadblock.

The part that either wasn't mentioned or I simply missed it was how he came to choose that particular government building for his target. I'm sure there are hundreds of them strewn all across the US, why this particular one?

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote