View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 08:21 AM  
BootyShakeTV

I appreciate the feedback. So, it is just because some of the girls look young that Visa may not like it? I find it hard to believe that someone from the visa compliance group sat there and looked through thumbnails on my site. Did I did my own grave by allowing all of my content pages to be viewable, as apposed to the standard tour and join page?

I have put a lot of time into this site over the past year and would really like to make some money from it, legally. If this was your site, what would you do?

Seems like there are a lot of user submitted content sites that charge. One big one is clips4sale, and all their 2257 says is that they are exempt... and they are selling the content directly.

Is it possible that Visa is more strict with sites that are on a service like Zombaio, versus sites that go though something like CCBill and pay the $750 fee? If I did try to sign up with someone else and pay the Visa fee, would I get the fee back if it was rejected? Or would they tell me this time what exactly the problem was and let me fix and resubmit?
BootyShakeTV is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote